13 Oct 09:00 - 15 Oct 17:00 - St. Helier
Hotel de France
Yoga Alliance UK certified 3 Day Kids Yoga Teacher training course run in Jersey by Little Greene Yoga.
Hours count as CPD for Yoga Alliance UK Members.
REVIEW by Caroline of GreenHeartYoga UK
“The LGY school is fantastic! Veronica is such an attentive and thorough teacher – I have learnt an incredible amount of information and cannot wait to begin. The LGY method is just what I was hoping for …..animated, yet calm and not cheesy! I tried to apply all that I learnt to my practical session with the kids and was amazed at how much fun we all had while - the methods held the children’s attention and yet kept them calm and happy. I could not have picked a better children’s yoga teacher/school.”
The 3-day certified Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course.
All students leave the course as experienced Kids Yoga Instructors as teaching a class of school children is part of the course.
The course is for anyone who wishes to combine their love of working with children with their love of yoga.
It is suitable for yoga teacher and trainees from all yoga traditions who wish to learn how to adapt their knowledge to be able to teach a successful children’s yoga class.
Applications are welcomed from school teachers, health professionals and early years educators who want to bring the benefits of yoga to their classrooms.
As the course is certified by Yoga Alliance UK, all applicants will be asked to demonstrate a thorough understanding of yoga and a personal yoga practice, either as part of a class or at home.
What taking the course means:-
On successful completion you will have the knowledge and backup to teach yoga based exercise classes to children of the following age groups:
3 – 5yrs
5 – 8yrs
- You will be entitled to insurance under the Little Greene Yoga umbrella group or Yoga Alliance UK
- You can become a member of Yoga Alliance UK
- You will automatically become a member of the Little Greene Yoga community for continuing education
- You will have class details listed on the Little Greene Yoga Website
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS:-
• The Little Greene Yoga Method TM for teaching yoga based exercise to children
• Anatomy & physiology for the early years
• How to help develop a balanced body for the early years
• Yoga based postures for 3-5yr
• Yoga based postures for Little Saplings 5-8yrs
• Adapted linking yoga postures suitable for above age group
• Adapted dynamic yoga postures suitable for the above age groups
• Little Greene Yoga TM partner work
• Little Greene Yoga TM warm-ups
• Little Greene Yoga TM cool-downs
• Class pranayama & chanting
• 8 weeks of Little Greene Yoga TM class plans for 3-5yr
• 8 weeks of Little Greene Yoga TM class plans for 5-8yrs
• How to create and develop your own successful class plan
• How to teach a successful Yoga based class for children
• Class control
• Working with children with special needs within the education system
• Practical class sessions including teaching children as part of course
• Getting started, including introductions to establishments and running private sessions
• Mentorship program to get you started
20 Oct 09:00 - 22 Oct 17:00
20 Oct 09:00 - 22 Oct 17:00
Hotel de France Hotel de France
ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO KEEP YOUR STUDENTS MOTIVATED IN THE 8-12yr AGE BRACKET? BEFORE BOOKING A TRAINING COURSE ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS: -Can I effectively learn to... ➧ More info