21 Sep 10:00 - 13:00 - Jersey
*Spaces must be booked in advance using the ticket link*
Being a parent can be overwhelming at times.
Our baby calming workshop supports parents to learn more about their baby and become calmer, more confident parents with practical tips and techniques (including slings, baby handling and positioning).
We’ll help you to understand:
* Why babies cry and how to calm them
* Why babies form attachments and how to aid bonding
* Why babies sleep the way they do
* How babies communicate and develop
You'll also learn practical skills, including:
* Using slings
* Using sound to calm babies
This workshop is suitable for parents of babies aged over 16 weeks.
Workshop length and cost: 3 hours, £45 (payment covers space for two family members)
This is also available as a private workshop, run at a time to suit you, in your home. Cost: £150
Find out more: calmfamily.org/baby-calming.html